Lip and Cheek Tint
A creamy, muted pigment made entirely from natural elements. Clays, roots, petals, and oils make these tints a natural and safe option for a pop of color on lips and cheeks.
1. Beetroot - a deep, merlot color with a rich tint.
2. Rose Clay + Carrot - an auburn, dusty rose color.
3. Hibiscus Petal - a muted, pale pink blush color.
- Deep Beetroot- Beet root infused ricebran oil, beeswax, iron oxide, frankincense and lemon essential oils
- Hibiscus Petal- Hibiscus petal infused ricebran oil, beeswax, Himalayan cedarwood oil, rose clay, zinc oxide
- Rose Clay- Oils of ricebran, sea buckthorn, and frankincense, beeswax, kaolinite (rose clay), Brazilian yellow clay, zinc oxide